Loaded 484 daemons and 491 entitlements for OSX
- v0.7b: Added MacOS 10.15β3 and iOS 13β3.
- v0.6: Added MacOS 10.14 and iOS 12.
- v0.5: Added MacOS 10.13 and iOS 11. Autocomplete/search is now case insensitive. Also fixed
- v0.4: Added MacOS 10.12.2 binaries. Also won't get paranoid if executable name contains a space (Thanks, @5aelo)
- v0.4a: Added iOS 10.2 binaries
- v0.3: Added DDI binaries (for elist), and enabled autocomplete :-)
- v0.2: Added full set of OS X 10.11.4 binaries
lskdmsed. Thanks, @mkravchik! We will disassemble that $%#$% yet! :-)
@TODO (coming soon):
- Fix providers of entitlements (present version supports only possessors)
- Improve this crude interface, ajaxify
Add OS X Entitlements
- Detail non-Boolean (e.g. Fine-grained) entitlements
- Add description for all 400+ executables