So, I was actually locked out of my own forum (oh, the shame
As you well know by now, MOXiI Vol III is ready (actually underwent its first update today). The way it works is I print in limited batches of 50-100 each time. The first print run of 50 evaporated, and the next print run of 100 is scheduled by end of this week (and corrects a few annoying typos as well as a print error).
The book will continue to evolve - I already have plans for NüwaStone (9.3.3 JB) and Pegasus to go into a future revision (as soon as Lookout and Pangu publish their own articles, since I won't still either's thunder).
Now, those on you on the pre-order list - you're still there, fear not. I'm just struggling and in fact made a mistake in opening up AMZN first - I thought I'd get a trickle, but I got a flood. Nonetheless, here's what I'll say:
Those on the pre-order list automatically get a $20 discount (which is significant) provided that they wait a BIT longer, and then order directly from this site, ON THIS THREAD, when I open it up probably by end of week. Payment will need to be by either BTC or PayPal (which will take a commission, *Sigh*). But understand I need to set up logistics here, so I ask you wait a bit longer. All you'd have to do is just email preorder@ again, saying "I was on the preorder". I'll find you. There are some 200+ people there, so I can't send a blast email. And if you've already ordered through Amazon, well.. sorry.
Re:Color copy - again, please wait. I'm working on getting it in hardcover form which would be a BLAST. another option is to do it in binder form, which would allow insertion of new pages as they become available (re: above future jailbreaks/malware/what not). Still looking into both.
All in all, yes, the process could be a lot more streamlined, but - also - I could have had some help here and not have been author/editor/publisher/mailer all-in-one.