* Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
/* $NetBSD: stab.h,v 1.4 1994/10/26 00:56:25 cgd Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1991 The Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* This product includes software developed by the University of
* California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* @(#)stab.h 5.2 (Berkeley) 4/4/91
* This file gives definitions supplementing <nlist.h> for permanent symbol
* table entries of Mach-O files. Modified from the BSD definitions. The
* modifications from the original definitions were changing what the values of
* what was the n_other field (an unused field) which is now the n_sect field.
* These modifications are required to support symbols in an arbitrary number of
* sections not just the three sections (text, data and bss) in a BSD file.
* The values of the defined constants have NOT been changed.
* These must have one of the N_STAB bits on. The n_value fields are subject
* to relocation according to the value of their n_sect field. So for types
* that refer to things in sections the n_sect field must be filled in with the
* proper section ordinal. For types that are not to have their n_value field
* relocatated the n_sect field must be NO_SECT.
* Symbolic debugger symbols. The comments give the conventional use for
* .stabs "n_name", n_type, n_sect, n_desc, n_value
* where n_type is the defined constant and not listed in the comment. Other
* fields not listed are zero. n_sect is the section ordinal the entry is
* refering to.
#define N_GSYM 0x20 /* global symbol: name,,NO_SECT,type,0 */
#define N_FNAME 0x22 /* procedure name (f77 kludge): name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_FUN 0x24 /* procedure: name,,n_sect,linenumber,address */
#define N_STSYM 0x26 /* static symbol: name,,n_sect,type,address */
#define N_LCSYM 0x28 /* .lcomm symbol: name,,n_sect,type,address */
#define N_BNSYM 0x2e /* begin nsect sym: 0,,n_sect,0,address */
#define N_AST 0x32 /* AST file path: name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_OPT 0x3c /* emitted with gcc2_compiled and in gcc source */
#define N_RSYM 0x40 /* register sym: name,,NO_SECT,type,register */
#define N_SLINE 0x44 /* src line: 0,,n_sect,linenumber,address */
#define N_ENSYM 0x4e /* end nsect sym: 0,,n_sect,0,address */
#define N_SSYM 0x60 /* structure elt: name,,NO_SECT,type,struct_offset */
#define N_SO 0x64 /* source file name: name,,n_sect,0,address */
#define N_OSO 0x66 /* object file name: name,,0,0,st_mtime */
#define N_LSYM 0x80 /* local sym: name,,NO_SECT,type,offset */
#define N_BINCL 0x82 /* include file beginning: name,,NO_SECT,0,sum */
#define N_SOL 0x84 /* #included file name: name,,n_sect,0,address */
#define N_PARAMS 0x86 /* compiler parameters: name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_VERSION 0x88 /* compiler version: name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_OLEVEL 0x8A /* compiler -O level: name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_PSYM 0xa0 /* parameter: name,,NO_SECT,type,offset */
#define N_EINCL 0xa2 /* include file end: name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_ENTRY 0xa4 /* alternate entry: name,,n_sect,linenumber,address */
#define N_LBRAC 0xc0 /* left bracket: 0,,NO_SECT,nesting level,address */
#define N_EXCL 0xc2 /* deleted include file: name,,NO_SECT,0,sum */
#define N_RBRAC 0xe0 /* right bracket: 0,,NO_SECT,nesting level,address */
#define N_BCOMM 0xe2 /* begin common: name,,NO_SECT,0,0 */
#define N_ECOMM 0xe4 /* end common: name,,n_sect,0,0 */
#define N_ECOML 0xe8 /* end common (local name): 0,,n_sect,0,address */
#define N_LENG 0xfe /* second stab entry with length information */
* for the berkeley pascal compiler, pc(1):
#define N_PC 0x30 /* global pascal symbol: name,,NO_SECT,subtype,line */
#endif /* _MACHO_STAB_H_ */