* Copyright (c) 2003-2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the License
* may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution of,
* unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
* circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of, any
* terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.
* Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
/* whence values for lseek(2) */
#define SEEK_SET 0 /* set file offset to offset */
#define SEEK_CUR 1 /* set file offset to current plus offset */
#define SEEK_END 2 /* set file offset to EOF plus offset */
#endif /* !SEEK_SET */
#if __DARWIN_C_LEVEL >= __DARWIN_C_FULL
#define SEEK_HOLE 3 /* set file offset to the start of the next hole greater than or equal to the supplied offset */
#define SEEK_DATA 4 /* set file offset to the start of the next non-hole file region greater than or equal to the supplied offset */
#endif /* __DARWIN_C_LEVEL >= __DARWIN_C_FULL */