* Copyright (c) 2003-2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the License
* may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution of,
* unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
* circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of, any
* terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.
* Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
/* Structure used in sigaltstack call. */
#include <sys/cdefs.h> /* __DARWIN_UNIX03 */
#define _STRUCT_SIGALTSTACK struct __darwin_sigaltstack
#else /* !__DARWIN_UNIX03 */
#define _STRUCT_SIGALTSTACK struct sigaltstack
#endif /* __DARWIN_UNIX03 */
#include <machine/types.h> /* __darwin_size_t */
void *ss_sp; /* signal stack base */
__darwin_size_t ss_size; /* signal stack length */
int ss_flags; /* SA_DISABLE and/or SA_ONSTACK */
typedef _STRUCT_SIGALTSTACK stack_t; /* [???] signal stack */
#endif /* _STRUCT_SIGALTSTACK */