* CDDL HEADER START
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of the
* Common Development and Distribution License, Version 1.0 only
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at usr/src/OPENSOLARIS.LICENSE
* or http://www.opensolaris.org/os/licensing.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions
* and limitations under the License.
* When distributing Covered Code, include this CDDL HEADER in each
* file and include the License file at usr/src/OPENSOLARIS.LICENSE.
* If applicable, add the following below this CDDL HEADER, with the
* fields enclosed by brackets "" replaced with your own identifying
* information: Portions Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
* CDDL HEADER END
* Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Use is subject to license terms.
* This is a wrapper header that wraps the mach visible sdt.h header so that
* the header file ends up visible where software expects it to be. We also
* do the C/C++ symbol wrapping here, since Mach headers are technically C
* Note: The process of adding USDT probes to code is slightly different
* than documented in the "Solaris Dynamic Tracing Guide".
* The DTRACE_PROBE*() macros are not supported on Mac OS X -- instead see
* "BUILDING CODE CONTAINING USDT PROBES" in the dtrace(1) manpage
#endif /* _SYS_SDT_H */