* Copyright (c) 2000,2008-2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the License
* may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution of,
* unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
* circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of, any
* terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.
* Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
* Subtle combination of files and libraries make up the C++ runtime system for kernel modules. We are dependant on the KernelModule kmod.make and CreateKModInfo.perl scripts to be exactly instep with both this library module and the libkmod module as well.
* If you do any maintenance on any of the following files make sure great care is taken to keep them in Sync.
* The trick is that the linkline links all of the developers modules. If any static constructors are used .constructors_used will be left as an undefined symbol. This symbol is exported by the cplus_start.c routine which automatically brings in the appropriate C++ _start routine. However the actual _start symbol is only required by the kmod_info structure that is created and initialized by the CreateKModInfo.perl script. If no C++ was used the _start will be an undefined symbol that is finally satisfied by the c_start module in the kmod library.
* The linkline must look like this.
*.o -lkmodc++ kmod_info.o -lkmod