* Copyright (c) 2009 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the License
* may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution of,
* unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
* circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of, any
* terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.
* Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
/* @function kxld_demangle
* @abstract Demangles c++ symbols.
* @param str The C-string to be demangled.
* @param buffer A pointer to a character buffer for storing the result.
* If NULL, a buffer will be malloc'd and stored here.
* If the buffer is not large enough, it will be realloc'd.
* @param length The length of the buffer.
* @result If the input string could be demangled, it returns the
* demangled string. Otherwise, returns the input string.
const char * kxld_demangle(const char *str, char **buffer, size_t *length)
#endif /* !_KXLD_DEMANGLE_H_ */