* Copyright (c) 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the License
* may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution of,
* unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
* circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of, any
* terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.
* Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
* similar to abort_with_payload, but for faults.
* [EBUSY] too many corpses are being generated at the moment
* [EQFULL] the process used all its user fault quota
* [ENOTSUP] generating simulated abort with reason is disabled
* [EPERM] generating simulated abort with reason for this namespace is not turned on
os_fault_with_payload(uint32_t reason_namespace, uint64_t reason_code,
void *payload, uint32_t payload_size, const char *reason_string,
uint64_t reason_flags) __attribute__((cold));
#endif // !KERNEL
* Codes in the OS_REASON_LIBSYSTEM namespace
OS_REASON_LIBSYSTEM_CODE_WORKLOOP_OWNERSHIP_LEAK = 1,
OS_REASON_LIBSYSTEM_CODE_FAULT = 2, /* generated by os_log_fault */
OS_REASON_LIBSYSTEM_CODE_SECINIT_INITIALIZER = 3,
OS_REASON_LIBSYSTEM_CODE_PTHREAD_CORRUPTION = 4,
#endif // OS_REASON_PRIVATE_H