* Copyright (c) 1999 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the License
* may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution of,
* unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
* circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of, any
* terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.
* Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this file.
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
* Mach Operating System
* Copyright (c) 1991 Carnegie Mellon University
* All Rights Reserved.
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its
* documentation is hereby granted, provided that both the copyright
* notice and this permission notice appear in all copies of the
* software, derivative works or modified versions, and any portions
* thereof, and that both notices appear in supporting documentation.
* CARNEGIE MELLON ALLOWS FREE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN ITS "AS IS"
* CONDITION. CARNEGIE MELLON DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR
* ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Carnegie Mellon requests users of this software to return to
* Software Distribution Coordinator or Software.Distribution@CS.CMU.EDU
* School of Computer Science
* Carnegie Mellon University
* Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
* any improvements or extensions that they make and grant Carnegie Mellon
* the rights to redistribute these changes.
* Routine to set up a MiG reply message from a request message.
* Knows about the MiG reply message ID convention:
* reply_id = request_id + 100
* For typed IPC sets up the RetCode type field. Does NOT set a
* return code value.
mig_reply_setup(mach_msg_header_t *request, mach_msg_header_t *reply)
#define InP (request)
#define OutP ((mig_reply_error_t *) reply)
OutP->Head.msgh_size = sizeof(mig_reply_error_t);
OutP->Head.msgh_remote_port = InP->msgh_local_port;
OutP->Head.msgh_local_port = MACH_PORT_NULL;
OutP->Head.msgh_id = InP->msgh_id + 100;
OutP->NDR = NDR_record;