* Copyright (c) 2005 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
extern int __kill(pid_t pid, int sig, int posix);
* kill stub, which wraps a modified kill system call that takes a posix
* behaviour indicator as the third parameter to indicate whether or not
* conformance to standards is needed. We use a trailing parameter in
* case the call is called directly via syscall(), since for most uses,
* it won't matter to the caller.
kill(pid_t pid, int sig)
return __kill(pid, sig, 1);
#else /* !__DARWIN_UNIX03 */
return __kill(pid, sig, 0);
#endif /* !__DARWIN_UNIX03 */